You are in browse mode. You must login to use MEMORY

   Log in to start

From course:

Pharmacology- Types of drugs and how they work

» Start this Course
(Practice similar questions for free)

Drugs used to treat RA that are more intensive include:

Author: Helpful Mouse


Gold compound drugs, monoclonal antibody drugs, Janus kinase inhibitor drugs, and immunosuppressant drugs

0 / 5  (0 ratings)

1 answer(s) in total