You are in browse mode. You must login to use MEMORY

   Log in to start

From course:

Commonly Used Sensors

» Start this Course
(Practice similar questions for free)

A "variable area meter" measures fluid flow by allowing the cross-sectional area of the device to vary in response to the flow, causing some measurable effect that indicates the rate.

Author: Smiling Bandicoot


Rotameter or variable area meter

0 / 5  (0 ratings)

1 answer(s) in total