You are in browse mode. You must login to use MEMORY

DISCUSSION FORUM

Forum: Bug Reports
Cannot enter Settings and Multiple Learning Modes

Andreea Lazar
Andreea Lazar

Level: 39
Streak: 99
I cannot enter the Course Settings (from Practice or any learning mode > Practice or leaning screen > Settings). Once I click on settings I am taken to the Dashboard. The same happens for any other Learning or Practice mode besides Typing (which is the one I am using most often). It is really strange since this does not happen on my phone, only on my desktop.

4 comments

Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Streak: 0
Administrator
I can see this bug, it only happens when I try as your user... keeps redirecting me to dashboard too. trying to find a solution right now.
Sanjeev Support
Sanjeev Support
My middle name = CRUD

Level: 0
Administrator
oh wow, my worst kind of bug.. race condition!! it should be fixed now... shouldnt be possible to happen again some browsers would load the course modes too fast and just redirect back to dashboard andreea thanks for reporting the huge bug. one problem, during the fix i enabled all course modes on your french course without accounting a backup, can you please check them and put them back as they were when you need?
Sanjeev Support
Sanjeev Support
My middle name = CRUD

Level: 0
Administrator
i forgot to say, must have latest version 2.3.33 to find the fix
Andreea Lazar
Andreea Lazar

Level: 39
Streak: 99
Thank you so much for looking into this and for fixing this so quickly! 😃 I confirm everything works correctly now. No worries about the French course, I've selected my previous settings. Closing this as fixed.
This post is closed