DISCUSSION FORUM

Forum: Bug Reports
Hi memory team ?

chris bonsu
chris bonsu
New Entrant

Level: 5
Streak: 0
I've have not been able to use the mic during my Spanish course to pronounce the words properly so please fix it soon i don't have much time until my school reopens so please fix it soon. Thank you 👍🏼

2 comments

Fender Tremolo
Fender Tremolo
Using MEMORY to learn Spanish. Pienso que mi habilidad actual es promedio...

Level: 24
Administrator
Hello, We are actually in the middle of rewriting the entire speech question type from scratch. It is going to work far better and have many more features including a difficulty setting and the ability to replay your own audio back so you can compare it with the original vocal. It's nearly there, we are just testing it with other languages. It's going to go live in 1 - 2 days. Hope to have your feedback then. PS. If you could tell us which device you are using (windows pc, iphone, etc) we can be sure that it works for that.
Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
Speech has now been updated. It took longer than expected, sorry about that. If there are any issues, please let me know. The majority of our testing is in English to Spanish. Results may vary in other languages. We use Google as our provider for interpreting what you say, and with native Spanish speakers we find it highly accurate. With English beginners it's not so great. We still need to improve it. If you select easy mode ("forgiving"), even I am able to complete the Spanish course now and I don't speak much Spanish. Italian, German were also tested. We have not tested Asian languages so any feedback is appreciated. Safari: It simply may or may not work depending on version. We recommend using Chrome on Apple devices for speaking.
This post is closed