DISCUSSION FORUM

Forum: Bug Reports
Lost progress after last update

Chris Chamberlin
Chris Chamberlin
New Entrant

Level: 9
Streak: 0
I lost most of my progress on both my Japanese Genki 1 course and my own course. Its a language and repetition isn't bad, but still, its disappointing.

3 comments

Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
Hello, I'm really sorry if you lost progress. That shouldn't happen and we should be able to fix it. Could you please explain what you mean by lost progress? e.g. XP, categories locked, streak?
Chris Chamberlin
Chris Chamberlin
New Entrant

Level: 9
I lost progress in individual levels. Some levels lost all progress: I don't remember exactly but some levels that had a % learned went back to 0%. For example in my own course I have a level called animals 1. I've studied it a bunch because I can recall the animals I have learned, but it has 0% progress. Streak and XP seem to be ok.
Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
We think this happened to a number of users -- but what we have found is that the progress is restored back to normal when you complete a round/session. It should have just been the temporary data used to show the count that is affected. If you still have the issue could you please tell me the name of the course and level?
This post is closed