You are in browse mode. You must login to use MEMORY

DISCUSSION FORUM

Forum: Bug Reports
Practice Frequency not saved between sessions

Andreea Lazar
Andreea Lazar

Level: 39
Streak: 99
The Practice Frequency selection is no longer saved between sessions. It reverts to standard when I re-open Memory or if I log out and re-login. Not sure if this helps, but for my courses, it got reset with the latest update, along with the audio settings. The audio settings seem to be saved properly though.

4 comments

Andreea Lazar
Andreea Lazar

Apologies, this was meant as a Bug Report, I accidentally added it under General Questions. Can the post category be changed?
Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Streak: 0
Administrator
Hi, I see the issue. It is saving the settings correctly, but when you open settings it is showing you defaults if the user has an older set of speakers. Fix is going live right now, sorry about that. Thanks for highlighting.
Andreea Lazar
Andreea Lazar

Hm, not sure if this has anything to do with the speakers since it is related to the Practice Frequency and I noticed it when seeing that some of my terms became due for practice in 9 months (that's a lot even for standard frequency, isn't it?). The example with the audio settings was added in the post just to let you know that the issue doesn't seem to affect all the settings in the menu, although I didn't try them all. I will check if fixed and get back to you.
Andreea Lazar
Andreea Lazar

All fixed now, thanks a mil! 😃 Closing this post as fixed.
This post is closed