DISCUSSION FORUM

Forum: General Questions
about the streak

ann piper
ann piper
5/20/2020 new here!

Level: 9
Streak: 0
what can i do to bring back my 28 day streak? streak is the one that keeps me motivated to study Spanish and i don't know what to do now because it is gone. i always make sure that i maintain it but all of a sudden its gone. what should i do?

3 comments

Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
Hello, sorry to hear your streak is reset. Streaks are calculated as 'lost' after 24 hours elapses without a session being complete. Do you know if you actually missed a day, or do you think it is an error on the site?
Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
Hi, update: we looked into this, and see it is an issue of time zones, because Memory works on a different time zone it is currently not really fair for streaks for users in other time zones until we make some changes. For now we have fixed the "missing" day (2020-06-17) for you so the streak should now be repaired.
ann piper
ann piper
5/20/2020 new here!

Level: 9
Thank you so much for bringing my streak back. i will be more careful now that i know the reason. i love this site and will continue using it. i will also recommend this to other people who is willing to learn and make new courses. again, thank you very much!
This post is closed