DISCUSSION FORUM

Forum: General Questions
Delete course

Evita1skn
Evita1skn
New Entrant

Level: 0
Streak: 0
Hi. On my account I created a course: https://www.memory.com/question-library/question/297060. I deleted the account because i wanted the course gone, or at least not public. (you can see that my account now was connected to the same e-mailadress as the account on which the course was added) What i didnt know was that the course would not be deleted when i deleted my profile. Because my name is still connected to the course, it keeps popping up on search engines when I put my name in. Can this course be deleted, or at least, be put on private? Can my data be deleted from your website? Best regards, Evita

2 comments

Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
Hi We should add a warning when deleting accounts that courses may not be deleted. Will do that. Could you please email support@memory.com with the link to your course (as above) but also confirm the email address associated with that account? From that, we will delete it manually.
Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
Hi This was the first time we received such a request. We have no developed the code for non-owners to be able to delete others courses (i.e.. us admins) We didn't receive an email from you. If you still wish us to delete this course in its entirety, please email the above address letting us know the original course owner email address
This post is closed