DISCUSSION FORUM

Forum: General Questions
reordering levels within a course

Mona Lisa
Mona Lisa
New Entrant

Level: 34
Streak: 0
Hi, is there any way of changing the order of levels within a course similarly as one can change the order of questions within a level?

4 comments

Dh76
Dh76
New Entrant

Level: 1
you can rearrange them into different orders when you click edit chapters at the top. then add/remove routings. i dont think you can move levels across chapters though.
Mona Lisa
Mona Lisa
New Entrant

Level: 34
Thanks. To be honest I do not quite understand the idea of routings. Is it to make users complete levels in a certain order ie. blocking free choice of levels?
Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
Routings are in case you wish to provide a course for other users. You can link them together so that they have to be completed in series. If you are studying on your own, you may wish to join them to provide yourself a challenge. You're right, the benefit of routing is to complete them in a serial order
Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
Hi Mona This is an ancient post, if you don't mind I am going to close it. The solution we have is to click EDIT CHAPTERS and add routings between the levels. e.g. if you have levels: 4 1 2 3 You can create routings so it becomes 1 2 3 4 or: 1 / \ 2 3 | 4
This post is closed