DISCUSSION FORUM

Forum: General Questions
repeated questions

Mina Momtaz
Mina Momtaz
New Entrant

Level: 14
Streak: 0
how can i stop questions i have made mistake in them in smart mode from repeating and repeating too much times that it became boring and made me lose focus that i make mistakes in them and keeps repeating in excessive way but anyway you are making a great work on this site as it helped me so much in learning Spanish thanks

5 comments

Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
Hi, thanks for the contribution. That situation should not happen, and it may be something we need to improve. Can you please elaborate on "how can i stop questions i have made mistake in them in smart mode from repeating and repeating too much times " ? Do you mean, that when you get a question wrong, you find it appears too often after getting it wrong once? (e.g. accidental typo, then because of the mistake it keeps coming back again and again more than the others). Or something else... If you can give an example question (e.g. "father in spanish") I may be able to investigate further by looking at your answer history. If you can provide more detail that would be appreciated.
Mina Momtaz
Mina Momtaz
New Entrant

yes that's exactly what i mean as i made a typo mistake in the smart mode then the question appeared to me for 15 times after that ex la abeja - the bee-
Mina Momtaz
Mina Momtaz
New Entrant

course name beginners Spanish
Fender Tremolo
Fender Tremolo
Using MEMORY to learn Spanish. Pienso que mi habilidad actual es promedio...

Level: 24
Administrator
I have had this a few times. Did you skip it at any point or were you using practice mode? Sometimes that gets stuck if you are mostly up to date but have a poor quality score on a certain question, this really needs fixing. Do any other users witness this issue?
Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
Hi. We made many tweaks to stop this happening. It will always be possible to get the same question twice in our current system. Not ideal, but if you are extremely bad a question, and you are fully up to date with the others (i.e. miles up to date). The most logical way I can think to program the algorithm is to keep serving you the same question until you catch up. If you are exceptions or alternative opinions, please look at the algorithm forum.
This post is closed