DISCUSSION FORUM

Forum: General Questions
Turn off the Audio?

Bridget Kuster
Bridget Kuster
New Entrant

Level: 1
Streak: 0
Since the most recent update, the audio is reading the questions. How do I turn this off!! I've set this up for sight words for an older student and he loves it and that he's learning them so fast, but it doesn't help if the computer tells him the words, lol Thanks for any help!!

3 comments

Palsied Recess
Palsied Recess
New Entrant

Level: 1
hi, this is what I do: during learn mode, at the top right click settings then click audio then select each language (or just the one if its a same language course), then untick all 3 audio options and it won't auto play audio. If you want the listening mode gone, you should deselect Listening in "Advanced options" from the same screen
Fender Tremolo
Fender Tremolo
Using MEMORY to learn Spanish. Pienso que mi habilidad actual es promedio...

Level: 24
Administrator
Yes, Paised Recess t seems correct: to disable audio COMPLETELY please didsable all AUTOPLAY options If you mean the "Type what you hear mode, deselect listening from either smart or custom mode Let us know if that doesn't solve the issue.
Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
I don't want users to have to find messy solutions in the forums ideally. If the above 2 responses fail to solve the requirement of the OP, i would be grateful for his elaborations. If you can, please visit the appropriate page, bookmark it, and tell us the bookmark ID
You must be logged in to comment