Forum: General Questions
Use this forum to ask general questions - you may find quicker answers this way

Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Streak: 0
Administrator
This forum is intended to help you find answers to your questions more quickly than you can by emailing support - Memory is a free service and we are not always as quick as we want to be to reply to enquiries. We hope this forum can enable users to find answers more quickly. Please also feel free to add suggestions. You can also upvote your favourite suggestions.

11 comments

Anita Singh
Anita Singh
New Entrant

Level: 13
There seems to be a mistake in two questions for chapter 9 school vocabulary in English to Spanish Beginner, in complex sentences level. request you to check the whole set again.
Fender Tremolo
Fender Tremolo
Using MEMORY to learn Spanish. Pienso que mi habilidad actual es promedio...

Level: 24
Administrator
Thanks, both should be fixed now and have adjusted a few other of the primary answers to keep the synonyms in line with previous levels
Huynh Ngan
Huynh Ngan
New Entrant

Level: 4
Hello, I'm a newbie here. I'm sorry if I bother you with my silly question. The thing is that I cannot find where to type to search for a user's name, as I wanna follow my friend. I just browse all the FAQ but couldn't find any suggestions. Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks, Ngan
Memory Support
Memory Support

Administrator
Hi, sorry for the late reply - I didn't see this. Right now, there is no user search function. For now, it is a case of clicking your own profile and giving them the link. It is something we are planning to add.
Memory Support
Memory Support

Administrator
We have now added this functionality. Please see:
Carlota Torras
Carlota Torras
New Entrant

Level: 3
Hey, I have been trying to create a course and it gives me error constantly, I've erased my old account created a new one, it puts : NA_JS Object.values is not a function
Memory Support
Memory Support

Administrator
Hi, thanks for reporting this. I can see this error has happened to 3 users in total. The problem is that the browsers are all old versions of Safari or Chrome. It appears your Chrome is version 49, the latest is 83. We are just putting in a fix to try to make it work on old versions, but I think you will need to update to be able to use the create course screen.
Máté Ficzere
Máté Ficzere
New Entrant

Level: 0
Hi, is it possible to copy my course and paste it into the same folder? Or how can I move terms and definitons easily between levels? Thanks, Máté
Memory Support
Memory Support

Administrator
Hello, I am not certain what you mean by "copy my course and paste it into the same folder" Any course can be added to folders, and they accept multiple courses. Regarding moving questions between levels, I am afraid this functionality is not yet available. For now, questions can only be added / deleted from each level. We plan to add transfer lists to make this easier, and this is due, I will see if I can get it prioritised.
Carrol Smith
Carrol Smith
New Entrant

Level: 1
Need to know how to delete my statistics from the course I made for my students. Had to practice it to see if it was suitable and of course got everything right. I assume that when my student signs in he will get a new start. The program looks good but it has a lot of extra stuff that students don't need to see!
Memory Support
Memory Support

Administrator
Sorry, I didn't see this post. Which specific stats do you wish to be hidden from your students? Our classrooms update includes many options to hide/show various features from students, but it's still in the test phase. If you need to delete any stats that are inappropriate or urgent, the current method is to delete the entire course.
This post is closed