Forum: Report requests
Classroom users - post your report requests here

Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Streak: 0
Administrator
Please start a NEW thread explaining the type of format you need for your school:] e.g. Format: Excel output (.xlsx) Columns: User name, Answers per last 10 minutes, Total Time Online Dimensions: Start day/hour endday /hour Select students with check box 1 click export to excel

2 comments

Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
If you have received a link to this page, please read the below: We have received many requests by email. But for me to relay the right information into the reporting guys, please could you provide as much detail as to which columns/fields/rows are needed? Also, graph? Table? Excel? etc We can produce anything, but need to know the format. The initial classroom reports show basic information but we can create custom reports as needed. We just need detail on the format.
Alberto Massia
Alberto Massia
Prof de langues!

Level: 6
Hi there! I'm looking forward to two types of report; so I will try to describe both of them. 1. Students Course Completion: Format: Grid exportable to Excel. Columns: - Student name - One column for each Chapter with its name - % chapter Completion for each student 2. Tests results: Format: Grid exportable to Excel and filters by date Columns: - Date / time - Student name - Test type - Test level - Student % test grade - Time test duration If these two reports were available, it would be great news for me and my students! Thanks a lot for all of your great work.

Link to course:
Alberto Massia

FRANÇAIS I (MASSIA)
You must be logged in to comment