DISCUSSION FORUM

Forum: Suggestions / Ideas
Automatic Transmission

Tuncay Günaydın
Tuncay Günaydın
Partunc

Level: 19
Streak: 0
Hey, good morning from Turkey. Thanks all for your efforts for this wonderful website. While practicing on PC, It's great that I can simply choose using my number buttons on the keyboard. and, I would love if you added an automatic transmission for the "correct" replies, so I wouldn't need to press that button as well. Best Regards.

5 comments

Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
Hi, thanks for the suggestion. Do you mean, you would prefer it so when an answer is correct, it automatically progresses to the next screen (say, after 1 second) without having to press enter / click?
Tuncay Günaydın
Tuncay Günaydın
Partunc

yeah, exactly
Memory Support
Memory Support

Administrator
We did have it like that before (auto-advance when correct). Problem is, we then had many users asking for the exact opposite (complains that when it's correct they want to review it in their own time). If we are going to add this back in, perhaps it needs to be optional. We are just concerned there are already too many options and users are not finding ways to configure their experience....
Tuncay Günaydın
Tuncay Günaydın
Partunc

thanks, I see you point
Memory Support
Memory Support

Administrator
What I'm going to do is add this as a votable option and see how many people prefer auto advance vs enter key
This post is closed