DISCUSSION FORUM

Forum: Suggestions / Ideas
Can't find recently studied sets

Tuncay Günaydın
Tuncay Günaydın
Partunc

Level: 19
Streak: 0
Hey recently I started having problems with finding the courses I studied back. Maybe there would be a part like "follow this course", so that I would always find my target set easily. My students also find it difficult to find their dedicated courses, they always have to follow a link for the set. Thanks for your efforts here in this website, it helps a lot!

4 comments

Fender Tremolo
Fender Tremolo
Using MEMORY to learn Spanish. Pienso que mi habilidad actual es promedio...

Level: 24
Administrator
Thanks for the idea. There are ways to do this but they may not be as elegant as they should be. 1. on courses screen, you can filter by "last played". 2. on course dashboard, there is a tab for all courses which were last played. 3. you can hide those from the list. For other users, it is best to link them to your profile which lists all your courses. I like your idea and see the problem but need to think how to solve it best. The easy solution would be to have a star button next to each course. Then on the left, it only lists courses you have starred. Would that improve? any help to suggest your preferred way for us to do this is welcome.
Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
I think this will improve significantly in the upcoming course navigation update. Thanks for the input.
Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
Ok, we just added a link to the left navigation saying "Last played" - this shows all courses you have played, in order of when you played them. You can hide them from the list by clicking Hide course on the Dashboard area. I think that helps a bit for now, we are still working on a better version with the ability to add courses into groups / stars.
Tuncay Günaydın
Tuncay Günaydın
Partunc

Level: 19
That's awesome I've already noticed that. Thanks for your effort and My students and I are really got addicted to this site, which is by far the best.
This post is closed