DISCUSSION FORUM

Forum: Suggestions / Ideas
Permanently quit course & delete history

DF
DF
New Entrant

Level: 19
Streak: 0
I previously tried out a course, and decided it wasn't for me. Is there a way to completely quit a course-- deleting all history, so that it will not show up on one's "recent course list," and that one will not see that X% of the questions are "due" for that course, etc. In general, I think that it would be a good idea if one could sample a course (by trying out a few of the questions) without necessarily joining the course. Or at least, I think that there should be an option to permanently quit a course & to delete all of the history associated with it. If this is already possible, please kindly let me know how. Thank you.

2 comments

Fender Tremolo
Fender Tremolo
Using MEMORY to learn Spanish. Pienso que mi habilidad actual es promedio...

Level: 24
Administrator
Hello, sorry you found a course which was not useful to you. You have 3 options to remove it from your course history. 1. during play, click settings in the top right. Scroll down and click reset course completely. This irreversibly deletes all your answers from that course. 2. if it is a course you created yourself, you can click delete course at the top of the create course screen. 3. the easiest option is to go the dashboard, click due courses, then click remove next the course you want to delete. This won't wipe history, but will exclude that course entirely from due and progress counts. Unless you play it again and it will be reinstated. If it's not your own course, try 3 and see how that works for you If you want all history wiped, use option 1 in settings during play.
DF
DF
New Entrant

Level: 19
Thank you for your help.
This post is closed